Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Meeting The Jade Emperor

Let's just put is this way, the Yulgang server maintenance had somehow transported my character into a parallel Yulgang-universe where NO PLAYERS exists...only VERY HIGH LEVEL NPCs...from crabby-things (you read that right) to humongous spiders, to walking tree-monsters to big hulking things (don't really know how to describe the NPC) to ninja-assasins and bulky beef-cakes, all serving up massive doses of whoop-a$$ and attitude adjustments (AA-treatment) by just touching your Yulgang character.

This strange phenomenom, is a blessing in disguise for me, as I can explore this strange world, uninterrupted, and ALL BY MYSELF!!!...hence, I did a tour of STRANGE YULGANG WORLD and snapped quite a few interesting pix to go along with it.

Day 1 of my journey - My character's name is VYROTRONIX.

Meeting The Jade Emperor.


Epic, ain't it?...3 Jade-Emperor statuettes, 1 got hacked and fell, 2 remain standing.



One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall...in this case, fell.


Hmm...one very powerful NPC is roaming this area...apparently with a HUGE sword...-_-"...



Paid my respects to the Jade Emperor, and took this epic picture.

So where have you been to lately?...


No comments:

Post a Comment